Residential Body Corporate (Strata) Insurance

Owners of registered Body Corporate buildings such as Duplex’s or multiple unit developments are required to insure the Building under a special policy known as a Residential Body Corporate (Residential Strata) policy.

This special policy insures the Building under a single cover and can provide the additional covers of Voluntary Workers, Errors & Omissions, Machinery Breakdown or Fidelity Guarantee if required. All policies automatically include Public Liability.

A single premium is remitted to the insurer with each unit owner contributing an equal proportion, in the case of a Duplex development, or with larger developments such as multiple units, paid from the Body Corporate sinking fund.

Any advice or recommendation that may have been implied is General Advice only. Please be aware that we have not taken into consideration your needs, objective or financial requirements. Before deciding to purchase a financial product, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement to ensure the product is suitable for your needs.