Trucks, Plant & Equipment

Trucks & Commercial Vehicle Insurance (over 2 tns)

Covers Heavy Vehicles & Mobile Equipment (rollers, etc) against loss or damage for a specified Sum Insured or Market Value (whichever is the lesser).
Read more

Business Vehicles (under 2 tns)

Your Business Vehicle may be a Utility, Wagon, Station Wagon or even a sedan, as long as it is used for Business it needs to be insured under the business Vehicle category.
Read more

Transit & Cargo Insurance

Also known as Marine Transit & Marine Cargo Insurance.
Read more

Trade Tools & Equipment

Covers your Trade Tools (whether hand held or larger mobile tools & equipment), against Loss or Damage anywhere in Australia.
Read more

Any advice or recommendation that may have been implied is General Advice only. Please be aware that we have not taken into consideration your needs, objective or financial requirements. Before deciding to purchase a financial product, you should read the Product Disclosure Statement to ensure the product is suitable for your needs.